On completion of an auction the highest bidder, herein referred to as The Buyer, will be charged a bidder's fee of 15% of the final auction price. The bidder fee is non-refundable. The bidders fee and the final auction price must be paid in the currency for the country in which the auction resides. For example: if the auction is in the United States the bidders fee is 15% of the final auction price, paid in USD, and the final auction price is also paid in USD.
- All bids placed on bid13.com are final, and cannot be revoked under any circumstance.
- The buyer has three days from date of sale to remove entire contents of the unit.
- Final bidding price does not include local provincial sales tax, which will be added upon payment.
- The Buyer will immediately be charged the 15% bidder's fee when the auction timer reaches zero.
- Pickup during business hours only. All pickup times must be pre-arranged with the facility before arrival.
- Unless stated otherwise in the auction description, there is a $200.00 refundable cash deposit for units with sizes up to 10x20 and $500 for units with sizes 10x25 and higher (not included in the auction price). The deposit is fully refunded upon the unit being cleared of all items and cleaned.
- Failure to remove all contents within the specified time period forfeits all payment and deposit and any remaining contents.
- Bid13 retains the right to withdraw the sale of any unit at any time prior to the award of winning bid and payment there of.
- Bid13 reserves the right to ban any bidder with disreputable bidding history, or those we deem to be derogatory or disruptive to the other bidders, storage companies, or Bid13.
- All sales are FINAL SALE, no refunds or exchanges. All units are sold on an "as is basis" and "what you see is what you get basis" Once bid is closed and awarded, the Buyer has no ability to cancel.
- Any unit containing a motor vehicle may have an outstanding lien against the vehicle. It is the buyer's responsibility to use the VIN provided to conduct a lien search prior to placing a bid.
- All motor vehicles are sold AS IS WHERE IS, bid13 makes no guarantee what so ever as to their condition, outstanding liens or legal status.
- Unless otherwise specified in the auction description, the buyer
has 72 hours to pickup the unit. If The Buyer does not pickup the
unit they have won within this timeline they will be banned from
Bid13. The Buyer will also be charged for the full amount of the final auction price plus a $1000 abandonment penalty.
- Bidders fees are non-refundable.